Navigation >> Home >> 2011 Pointscore Competitions
2011 BEST OF BREED COMPETITION RULES
These rules should be read in conjunction with
rules covering all pointscore competitions.
Remember - All results need to be submitted to us within 30 days of the event/show.
We strongly recommend that you submit the result the day you receive it to prevent future unforeseen circumstances stopping you from entering it within the 30 day time limit.
It is also your responsibility to check all relevant results have been recorded for your dog in each section of the pointscore. If there is an omission, we will not make adjustments that increase points outside of the 30 day limit.
The Best of Breed Competition recognises consistent performers at breed level only.
Eligible results can be entered from any All Breeds Championship Show or Specialty Championship Show in Australia.
- The following results are eligible.
- Best of Breed
- Runner Up Best of Breed
- A Best in Show win at a single breed specialty (that is not split into various varieties eg Belgian Sheherd), needs to be submitted as a Best of Breed win. (Similarly a R/up in Show win at
the same show needs to be submitted as a R/Up in Breed win).
- For the purposes of this pointscore competition, Members Only Shows/Competitions are not classed as Specialty Shows.
- Points Allocation
Points will be allocated based on the number of dogs entered in breed (including absentees and baby puppies). Ensure you read and undertand the pointscore results guide so you know how to obtain and submit the correct catalogue numbers!
- Best of Breed will be awarded points equal to the number of dogs entered in the Breed
- Runner Up Best Of Breed will be awarded points equal to the number of dogs entered in the Breed minus 1
- There is no restriction as to what state of Australia the win occurs in as the tally is only at a National level and is not split into state tallies.
will be awarded in the Best of Breed Competition for
- National Winner for each breed
Please contact us if you have any questions.