Bells By The Beach Holiday House, Vic
Accommodation Name - Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Location - Ocean Grove, Vic (24 Roditis Drive)
Contact Details - 0403 221 737 (use first) or (03) 5255 3839
Web Site - http://www.bellsbythebeach.com.au
Type of Accommodation - Self Contained Unit/Cottage
Details - Bells By The Beach dog-friendly Holiday House, 500m from the beach – 10 minute walk or short drive in the car. It is the best pet-friendly accommodation in Ocean Grove. Safety and security are paramount - large secure garden with escape-proof fences.
Pets can stay and sleep indoors with their pet-parents, on their own beds with blankets and towels provided.
Our accommodation sleeps maximum 6 guests in 2 queen bedrooms and one bedroom with 2 single beds. All beds have fresh quilts, covered pillows, electric blankets, reading lamps, radios, ceiling fans and storage space.
Linen and towels are available for hire – a one-off charge of $25 per queen and $20 per single per bed applies for your whole stay. Or you can bring your own from home.
The fully-tiled central bathroom has a double walk-in shower, stone-top vanity, one toilet and another toilet located off the laundry.
Bells By The Beach has a self-catering kitchen, stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher), and all cooking/dining equipment supplied. A large barbecue is located under the verandah with ample seating for meals with family and friends.
The living/dining area features the latest ‘industrial’ style dining setting, comfy sofas and feet-seats, large screen TV, DVD/CD players. Libraries of music and movies, books, games and magazines are enough to keep everyone entertained. There’s a cosy gas log fire for winter and reverse cycle air conditioning for warmer weather.
You’ll find a wide range of tourist information, restaurant and café brochures and an in-house directory with emergency and other local details. Everything you need to know is in one location!
Car parking - single car garage, internal access, extra parking and pets/kids playroom.
Your house keys – we personally meet and greet our guests, show them around, hand over the keys and wish them a happy holiday.
OUR NIGHTLY RATES - 2018/2019:
• Autumn 2018 – $210, min 2 nights
• Winter - $200, min 2 nights
• Spring - $220, min 2 nights
• Summer - $280, min 4 nights
• Autumn 2019 - $220, min 2 nights
• Public Holiday Weekends - $260 per night, min 3 nights
• Easter 2018 – unavailable
• Check-in: 3PM
• Check-out: 11AM
Please visit our website www.bellsbythebeach.com.au for the Booking/Availability calendar and all other details.
• This place is a real home away from home. It is the best pet friendly accommodation we have stayed in. Our fur babies were made to feel at home and loved the large fenced-in yard. All the little treats and extras made this stay fantastic.
Submitted by: Amanda R and family, September 2017
• A pleasure to be back again for our 2nd stay. Forrest and Tilly love their home away from home. Relax, use, enjoy the fun/laughter and beauty. It’s all here in abundance. How blessed are we!
Submitted by: Christine and family, October 2017
• Another great holiday at Bells. Always a tear or 2 when we leave. Love it! Submitted by: Merridy, Ben and dogs Odin and Ava, January 2018
• We had the best stay ever at your accommodation. The place has everything, the area was peaceful. Awesome weather, every day on the beach. Obie (our dog) felt right at home, he would often lie outside in the evenings in the beautiful garden.
Submitted by: Jim, Donna and family, January 2018
Rating - (Out of a possible 5 ... 5 being excellent)
This review was submitted on 19-Jan-2011 by Meredith Lang
* Disclaimer : The above accommodation listing has been produced with information supplied in good faith by visitors to this site. It is NOT a paid advertisement by the proprietors of the accommodation. Therefore we cannot guarantee that dogs are in fact allowed on this property or the standard/rating/facilities of this accommodation. Please contact the accommodation directly to verify this information. Dogz Online Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.