ADVANCE® Breeder Competition 2021 Rules
Points Allocation - Conformation Shows
|All Breeds or Group Specialty Shows|
|Best In Show (All Breeds or Group Specialty)||20 points|
|Runner Up In Show (All Breeds or Group Specialty)||17 points|
|Best In Group (All Breeds or Group Specialty)||10 points|
|Runner Up in Group (All Breeds or Group Specialty)||7 points|
|Best of Breed (All Breeds or Group Specialty)||1 point|
|Single or Multi Breed Specialty Shows|
|Best In Show (Single or Multi Breed Specialty)||15 points|
|Runner Up in Show (Single or Multi Breed Specialty)||12 points|
|Best of Breed (Multi Breed Specialty)||1 point|
|Royal Shows (Selected Capital Cities only)|
|Best In Show (Royal Show)||40 points|
|Runner Up In Show (Royal Show)||34 points|
|Best In Group (Royal Show)||20 points|
|Runner Up In Group (Royal Show)||14 points|
|Best Of Breed (Royal Show)||5 points|
|Challenge (Royal Show)||3 points|
Points Allocation - Titles (ANKC issued titles only)
|Neuter Champion||25 points|
|Grand Champion, Neuter Grand Champion||100 points|
|Supreme Champion||130 points|
|Dual and/or Triple Champion||30 points|
|Herding Test-HT||10 points|
|Pre Trial Test-PT||20 points|
|Rally Advanced Excellent-RAE, Rally Master-RM,||50 points|
|Obedience Champion-OC, Rally Obedience Champion-RO, Agility Champion-AG CH, Field Champion-F CH, Earthdog Champion, Field Trial Champion-FT Ch, Retrieving Trial Champion-RT Ch, Herding Champion-H CH, Versatile Herding Champion-V H CH, Tracking Champion-T Ch, Track & Search Dog Champion-TSD Ch, Dances with Dogs Freestyle Champion-FS.CH, Heelwork To Music Champion-HTM.CH, Singles Field Champion-sFCH||100 points|
|Obedience Grand Champion-Gr OC, Grand Field Trial Champion-GR FT Ch, Grand Retrieving Trial Champion-Gr RT Ch, Grand Herding Champion-GR H CH, Versatile Herding Champion Excellent-VH CH X, Track & Search Dog Grand Champion-TSD Gr Ch||120 points|
|All other ANKC issued titles not listed above||30 points|
Competition Specific Rules
- These rules should be read in conjuction with the rules covering all pointscore competitions.
- Entry into the Breeder Competition is open only to persons who at some time during the period 1/1/2021 to 31/12/2021 are the registered owner of the prefix under a registration in Australia with the Australian National Kennel Council (each an "Owner). Points for results and titles are only awarded for dogs that have been bred in Australia under a registered (and financial) Australian prefix.
- Points for Royal shows are restricted to the capital city Royals (ie Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin)
- In the event that more than one Prefix has the same number of points, the Owner whose Prefix had the most BIS awards will be the winner.
- To receive points for a Title, the date the certificate was issued must be between 1st November 2020 and 31st December 2021 and we must receive a copy of the certificate (not the pedigree form) within 90 days of the date of issue for verification purposes. (Final date for acceptance of certificates for inclusion in the 2021 competition is 6th January, 2022).
- Grand Champion and Supreme Champion cannot be claimed in the same competition year. If both titles are claimed in the same competition year, the Supreme Champion points will replace the Grand Champion points.
- When sending the certificate to us, please follow up with us after 7 days if the points have not been added. It is your responsibility to check that the title has been received by us and the points have been added within the 90 day timeframe and any other time limits as specified in the rules.
- You can forward a copy of the certificate to us by one of the following methods.