Email : Send Email
Web : http://www.bohunt.net/
My kennel has been established for over 20 years and had its roots in the United Kingdom. I strive to breed a Border Terrier meeting all the confirmation, temperament and health standards which make this natural undocked breed, so distinctive. All puppies are home reared and very well handled and socialised, to enable them to comfortably handle either a life in the show ring or in a family home.
My terriers are represented in 18 countries as show dogs or family pets. While having a rural property we downsized in 2010 with only 2 House Dogs with us, my show dogs are with family members & close friends and never kenneled. We thank these supportive people for enabling me to continue showing the breed and have the dogs so well cared for.
We will be rarely breeding now and will save the few precious litters (that will be bred either in New Zealand or in other States where some of our girls live with families if not here with us)for replacement show pups and there will be limited numbers for Pet Puppies. We make no apologies for screening where these will be placed and you must:
* be a home owner
* have someone home much of the day
* have excellent secure fencing
* be prepared to attend Puppy Preschool
* be able to afford any Vet Bills that can sometimes be expensive
* Desex your Puppy by 8 months at the latest
* will register puppy with your Council & transfer the M/Chip to yourself
* will keep in touch with us and return the puppy to us if your circumstances change
Photo : Axle, Daz & Jonna - some years ago