We offer commercial advertisers a choice of 2 options - Marketplace Advertising and/or Banner Advertising.
Marketplace - Business listings
Marketplace Ad Costs
- Advertising in our marketplace is an affordable solution for all businesses (even small home-based ones).
- The cost is $99.00 (inc GST) per year for one category (less than $9 per month). If you wish to list in additional categories, the cost of each additional category will be $40.00 (inc GST). Lower price for additional categories will only be offered if the exact same ad is used in each category.
Marketplace Ad Specifications
- You can either send us a finished ad (in JPG format) or just send us an image (eg logo) and text of what you want to have and we can create a simple ad for you.
- As the marketplace is a business 'directory', we recommend the ad be kept simple and then include a link to your web site for more information.
- If sending a finished ad, the format needs to be JPG format.
Dimensions are (Width:300px) (Height:300px). File size : max 70k
- Any external links contained in the ad will contain the 'nofollow' attribute.
- All ads will use existing categories. We generally will not create a new category unless there is a specific need. The 'Miscellaneous' category will be used if your ad does not suit any other existing category.
How to start advertising
- Please email us either your finished ad or your text and graphic (if you wish for us to create a simple ad for you).
- Once the ad has been loaded on to the site, we will send invoice which is payable on receipt.
Banner Advertising Features
- Our banner advertising is a flat rate of $75 (including GST) per month per banner.
- Your banner will appear at the top of most pages on www.dogzonline.com.au in a highly visible position just below the navigation bar.
- Banners from all advertisers are displayed equally on www.dogzonline.com.au in an even rotation.
- Banner dimensions - 728px (wide) X 90px (high) (standard leaderboard banner).
- File size - max 50k.
- File format - JPG, PNG or GIF.
- All banners must be of a professional design. We reserve the right to refuse any banner advertising at our discretion.
How to start advertising
- Please contact us first with your requirements so that we can ensure that we have the advertising slots available. Once we confirm, we will get you to email your banner through to us so that we can set it up on our system. Invoice will then be sent which will be payable upon receipt.