Unique Pet Boarding Facility in the West Tamar, Tassie
Barkers Boarding Kennels and Cattery-3659 West Tamar Highway Sidmouth
Would you like a Boutique Pet Boarding Facility (10.37 acres) with excellent business frontage, surrounded by the beautiful West Tamar in Tasmania?
Would you like to be surrounded by Tourism and beauty?
Is your dream job to work with Pets? Work part-time or fulltime!!! Walk in and start trading!!!!
If the answer is YES!!! Read on…
Barkers Boarding Kennels and Cattery was established May 2016 by the current owner. Barker’s is situated in the beautiful West Tamar, the heart of the best Wine Route in Tassie, minutes to the gorgeous West Tamar River which offers great fishing and boating facilities. Greens Beach is not far on a warm day if you love swimming. Beauty Point offers quality restaurants and accommodation also show casing Seahorse World, Platypus House and a Jetty for your fishing rod……and the famous Beaconsfield Gold Mine.
If you like shops, easy access to 4 IGA’s, Newsagency, Post Office, a Pub, Hardware, Hairdresser, Bakery, Medical Centre, Primary Schools and a High School in Exeter. Launceston is only 30 minutes if boutique dining at Seaport takes your fancy, along that drive you will have more access to shops at Exeter, Woolworths and more at Legana and spoilt for choice with other amenities along the way!
• Budget and Boutique – 10 Boutique, 12 Budgets, 16 adjoining grassy yards
• The Boutiques are unique Cottage style cabins, they are insulated, have double doors and can cater for 2 large breeds or numerous small breed, built and suited for the spoilt indoor pooch who like to sunbake in their yard during the day, wooden and chain link fencing approx. 2.2 meters high
• The Budget’s – are converted horse stables, internal weld mesh, concrete painted floor with internal T-Pee style kennels inside. This style of kennelling suits the outdoor type pooches who like to chase balls and run all day, wooden and chain link fencing appro. 2.2 meters high
• Stable block of 5 : Plumbed, Hot (gas) and Cold water – 1 and 5 are currently fitted out with extra kennelling, 2 is used for storing mowers, whipper , paddle pools etc, 3 consists of fridge and freezer, blanket and dog supplies, 4 is the Grooming room with hydro bath, washing machine.
• Permit is for 20 plus 6 total 26
• Has been fitted out with 15 cat bays, long and short term and utilised for boarding
• Long term bays approx. 3 meters long 1.3 wide, roof height includes heated beds and jumping stations
• Short term bays approx. 1.3m x 1.3m, roof height includes heated beds and jumping stations
• The Cattery is new, fully carpeted in the main areas, has a new fire place, all the heated beds have been
professionally wired in, one switch operates each section.
• Office area and water plumbed at the front of the cattery
• Huge storage area, or make it you
www.barkersboardingkennels.com or find us on FB and realestate.com, current TV adverts 9,
- Contact :
- Kathleen Gee or Sue Wutke
- Location :
- SIDMOUTH TAS 3659 West Tamar HWay
- Phone :
- Email :
- Send Email