- Contact :
- Carl and Anne Mitchell
- Location :
- Toowoomba QLD
- Phone :
- Email :
- Send Email
- Web :
Dogs QLD Member - 4004465880
Please contact Dogs QLD on email: [email protected] to verify my membership.
We proudly present our 'Nursery Rhyme ' Litter from parents Jack & Jilly
Sire : Australian Champion Cacharel Jumpnn Jack Flash (Jack) hips 0:0 (total 0), elbows 0:0 (AVA) CSNB clear full DNA breed disease and trait profiled
Dam: Australian Champion Cacharel Moving Picture ET (Jilly) hips 3:4 (total 7), elbows 0:0 (AVA) CSNB clear full DNA breed disease and trait profile.
The Briard hip average is 9.3 at the moment, so both are well under the average score .
Black & fawn males are available to those wanting to experience the joy of Briard compainonship
Cacharel Briards are renowned for their easy going and tractable temperaments, and their great looks and longevity.
Our puppies are
* born in our home, and raised in our house
* vaccinated as per Australian Veterinary Association guidelines
* wormed every 2 weeks from birth
* vet checked
* All puppies come with ANKC pedigree registration papers.
* All puppies come with DNA Proof of Parentage certificates.
* Puppies can be flown interstate to great homes with Mooreholme
* Weekly email or private Facebook group update of your pups progress from birth to 8 weeks.
* Lifetime breeder support.
* Australia wide support network for those new (and old !!) to the Briard
Breeders have 35 years of Briard knowledge
Breeder was awarded Life Membership of Dogs Qld for Service to the Briard and other pure bred dog activities