BOARDING KENNELS BUSINESS & HOME – Heathcote, Victoria
Very large, beautifully kept brick home on 45 acres, fully fenced, comprising the following:
* 3 double bedrooms – master with ensuite & WIR – others with built-in robe.
Study/4th bedroom with built-in robe.
* Large family/TV/rumpus room with Coonara heater
* Ducted evaporative cooling system
* Kitchen. Gas stovetop, electric oven. Meals area with bay window.
* Formal lounge and dining room with open fireplace and bay window
* Double remote-controlled garage (access directly to house).
* Large undercover entertainment area
* Inground, salt-water swimming pool with pump-house
* Wood shed
* 3 x 33500 litre rainwater tanks and 1 x 11000 litre tank.
* 2 dams
* 4-bay machinery bay shed
* Seasonal creek
Temperature controlled indoor kennel complex comprising:
* New copper-piped sprinkler system on roof
* 2 kennel rooms comprising 17 steel-mesh pens (mixed sizes)
* Utility room/kitchen
Outdoor kennel complex comprising four separate areas all with surrounding secure walkway:
* 13 grass dog runs – (mixed sizes) – with 1.9 metre high deer-mesh fencing.
* Large wooden cabin-style kennel in each grass run.
* 8 dog runs on granite-sand base with 2 metre high steel mesh fencing –all with colourbond shelter.
* 6 enclosures on concrete base all with colourbond shelter– (mixed sizes) – totally escape-proof.
* 2 small dog pens on concrete base with colourbond shelter.
Additional information –
Included in the sale will be full access to the client data base, business mobile telephone number, email address, website etc.). You will be purchasing a thriving business with a fantastic reputation. We have customers from Echuca, Rochester, Moama, Albury, Shepparton, Romsey, Kyneton, Bendigo, Geelong, Wallan, Kilmore, Heathcote, Melbourne and suburbs.
Licence to board 28 dogs with potential to increase.
If you are genuinely interested in viewing our property and kennel business, please email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Brad Todd at Todd Property Heathcote on 0419 771475.
Asking price $820,000.00 - $860,000.00. All offers will be considered.
Go on….have a go at living and working from home in a lovely rural setting with a guaranteed income and some bookings already in place for 2017. You won’t regret it. All it needs is your love of caring for dogs !
- Contact :
- Brad Todd
- Location :
- Lady’s Pass via Heathcote, Victoria
- Phone :
- 0419 771475
- Email :
- Send Email