- Contact :
- Dean Saunders
- Location :
- Sale VIC
- Email :
- Send Email
Our Saints are family pets, we love them and want to be sure they go to good homes. To help me and you please tell me a bit more about yourself and family;
Next Litter Planned: November, 2020
• Have you owned a Saint before, if not what experience do you have with dogs, if yes do you still have it?
• What are your living arrangements, i.e. family make up, yard size, living arrangements (inside outside), other pets?
• What is your intended use, BFF, showing, dog competition’s or sports?
• Where you’re from?
• What attracted you to the breed and a Saint?
• Please include phone number.
Although not aggressive by nature, they are a Molosser Breed and must be socialised when young. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molosser
Your puppy will be micro-chipped, 1st C3 vaccination, wormed, dew claws removed, pick up between 8-10 weeks. C5 vaccination (optional) at 12 weeks. C3 booster due at 16 weeks, re-worming at 12 weeks.
I reserve the right to decline any customer, it may be as simple as I am not confident that a Saint will be right for you, not that you’re a bad person or pet owner.
If you contact me and I don’t reply, it’s because I’m busy, I'm not ignoring you, also CHECK your JUNK MAIL FOLDER.