Hot off the press!!!!
Cooper wins his 4th Schnauzer Specialty Championship Show Dog Challenge and Best of Breed 2nd under Schnauzer Specialist Mrs Helle Chrysidis of Denmark on 21 September 2019. An achievement not many can claim!
TRIPLE (3) BACK TO BACK (Consecutive) SPECIALTY SHOW DOG CHALLENGE WINNER ALL IN 2017 AT SCHNAUZER CLUB OF VICTORIA SPECIALTY SHOWS!!
BEST IN SPECIALTY SHOW WINNER, RUNNER UP BEST IN SPECIALTY SHOW WINNER AND RUNNER UP BEST OF BREED IN SPECIALTY SHOW WINNER CONSECUTIVELY IN 2017 AT SCHNAUZER CLUB OF VICTORIA SPECIALTY SHOWS!!!
Cooper wins RUBISS, Best of Breed Miniature Schnauzers, Best Intermediate in Show and Breed at the September 2017 Schnauzer Club of Victoria Specialty Show (AM) under Specialist Judge Mrs Ann McDermott (UK)
Cooper wins Runner up Best of Breed Miniature Schnauzers, Best Intermediate in Show and Breed at the September 2017 Schnauzer Club of Victoria Specialty Show (PM) under Specialist Judge Mr Tony McDermott (UK).
Cooper wins BISS - Best Exhibit In Show 2017 Schnauzer Club of Victoria 19 March 2017! Thank you Mr Rasmussen!
Cooper wins Best in Group 2 under respected International All-Breeds Judge Mrs Rickard on 04 June 2017! So grateful for this honour!
Wow! We are very proud of our youngster for his achievements thus far. At just 9 month of age, Cooper attained his Australian Champion title and collected a Best Exhibit in Group, many classes in show, classes in group and classes in specialty shows!
Cooper comes predominantly (3/4) from the lines of "Empire Miniature Schnauzer kennels in Canada" home to some of the most beautiful Miniature Schnauzers and owned by Vicki and Greg Stephens.
Cooper is brother to Gr Ch. Dabinette Special Agent Gibbs, a back to back BISS winner by the same sire! Cooper is a full brother to Aust. Ch. Dabinette Game Changer!
Whilst still only at 9 months of age Cooper kicked off 2016 with a Best Exhibit In Group, BOB and DCC under esteemed and respected All Breeds Judge Mrs Stephanie Rickard and Best Puppy In Group and Best Puppy in Show on 03 January 2016. Cooper was also awarded BOB, Puppy In Group and shortlisted for Best Exhibit In Group and Puppy in Show under Mr Wayne Douglas, respected All Breeds Judge. Your recognition is appreciated!
Highlights so far were:-
- 2017 Sep RUBISS, BIISS, BOBISS, DCCISS, Runner Up Best in Specialty Show at the Schnauzer Club of Victoria under Miniature Schnauzer Specialist Mrs Ann McDermott (UK)
- 2017 Sep RuBOBISS, DCCISS, Runner up Best of Breed in Specialty Show, Dog Challenge in Specialty Show and best Intermediate in Specialty Show under Miniature Schnauzer Specialist Mr Tony McDermott (UK)
- BISS - Best Exhibit In Specialty Show 2017 Schnauzer Club of Victoria 19 March 2017 under renowned All Breed Judge, Mr Ian Rasmussen (Qld)!
- Best Exhibit in Group (Group 1), Best Puppy In Show Under Mrs S Rickard (Vic)
- Best Minor Puppy in Show - 2015 Schnauzer Club of Victoria Championship Show - September 2015
- Best Minor Puppy in Utility Group - September 2015
- Best Minor puppy Dog Class - Royal Melbourne Show 2015 - September 2015
- Runner Best In Show & Best Minor Puppy In Show - Schnauzer Club of Victoria Inc. Open Show - October 2015
- Best Minor Puppy In Group, Reserve Dog Challenge - Sunbury Melbourne Cup Show 2015
- 3 x Minor Puppy in Group plus 1 Minor Puppy in Show the Wodonga and North East KC shows in later November; and
- BOB under Internationals.
1st photo - Cooper and I with Schnauzer Specialist Judge Helle Crysidis of Norway pictured on the day winning his 2nd Runner Up Best of Breed, 4th Schnauzer Specialty Dog Challenge!
2nd Photo (Lyle Becker): Winning back to back RUBISS, BOB, DCC, BIISS and RUBOB, DCC and BIISS in September 2017 hosted by Schnauzer Club of Victoria - Judge: Mrs Ann McDermott (UK)/Mr Tony McDermott (UK)
3rd photo. Cooper with Schnauzer Specialist Judge Dr Emma Greenway (AUS)
Thank you to all the judges for recognising Cooper's qualities.
Most importantly... Cooper is a fantastic sire and loves his puppies. A great ambassador for the breed! Health and Eye Tested to be free of Cataracts!
For further information contact:
|Pedigree for BISS1, BISS2, BIG1, MBIG2 AUST Ch Dabinette French Connection|
|Sire : Kenraine Grand Slam||S:||S:|
|Dam : Cheekychap Belle Jollee||S:||S:|