Thank you Phil & Kieran (Skartik) for letting Hazard come and live with us - he can be a challenge to show but has still had a very successful show career with multi Best in Show awards (All Breeds) to his credit. He has exceeded our hopes and then some!
As he is now reaching maturity, we think the best is yet to come for the Hazy Man!
• 28/09/2013 - Canowindra PA&H - Mrs S Gartner – Best in Group
• 10/09/2013 - Cowra Show Society - Mrs J Fynmore – Best in Group & Mrs S Patterson – Best in Show
• 16/06/2013 - Yass District KC - Ms A Everson – Best in Group
• 26/10/2013 - Illawarra & South Eastern Region - Mr C Fynmore – Best in Group
• 7/10/2013 - Cooma & District - Mr J Burgess – Best in Group
• 28/09/2012 – CABCK - Mrs M Davis – Best in Group
• 9/09/2012 - DOGS ACT Fundraiser - Dr J Montgomery – Best in Group & Mrs E Knox – Runner up to Best in Show
• 17/03/2012 - Yass Show Society - Prof B Corbitt – Best in Group
• 23/04/2011 - CNSU&WD Club - Mr J Lewington – Best in Group
• 4/03/2011 - Boorowa Show Society - Mrs S Brown – Best in Show
We feel very privilaged to have Hazy Man - a successful show dog and producer of champion progeny with hips and elbows 0/0, DNA Pn Clear, DNA clear - Long Coat gene and current eye and thyroid clear.