Neuter Competition 2019 Rules
The 2019 Neuter Competition will recognise the National, State and Breed leaders for the neuter class.
|Best Neuter in Show||Total Neuter Certificate Points received for win|
|Best Neuter in Group||Total Neuter Certificate Points received for win|
|Neuter of Breed||Total Neuter Certificate Points received for win|
|Best Neuter Dog or Bitch of Breed||Total Neuter Certificate Points received for win|
Competition Specific Rules
- These rules should be read in conjuction with the rules covering all pointscore competitions.
- Eligible results can be entered from any Championship Show in Australia. Points awarded are as per table above (which is the number of Neuter Certificate points received for your win).
- Only the best 40 results (points value) will be included. The pointscore system will automatically select the best 40 results from the results that are submitted.
- In the event that 2 or more dogs have the same number of points, the dog with the most 'Best Neuter in Show' wins (out of their top 40 results) will be placed first. If there is still not an outright leader, the number of 'Runner-Up Best Neuter in Show' wins (out of the top 40 results) will be counted, and then if necessary, the Best Neuter in Group wins (out of the top 40 results).
- The following rules apply to the State component of the Neuter competition.
- For the purposes of the pointscore, a dog's 'Competition State' will be defined as the state where the dog is intended to reside and be exhibited for the majority of the year when actively shown. Once the competition state is selected, this will generally not be able to be changed during the year.
- For exhibits that reside near the border of a particular state/territory, (eg ACT/NSW), the dog can be placed in the state where it is intended to be shown the most (rather than the state where it actually resides).
- The state tally will be calculated on the top 40 shows that were held in the dog's 'competition state' only. This could result in different shows being counted in the state and national component of the competition.
- Whilst the competition state generally will not be changed once it is selected, we reserve the right to change the competition state for a dog if circumstances warrant it. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Certificates will be awarded in the 2019 Neuter Competition for
- National Winner
- Each State Winner
- Each Group Winner (National and State)
- Each National Breed Winner
- Each State Breed Winner (if not a National Breed Winner))